Le Gîte du Castelbosc - Between Marciac and Madiran
Come and spend some time in this building of character, which combines authenticity, charm, modernity and comfort.
Enjoy stunning views of the Pyrenees and breathe in the essence of the gardens all around you.
For wine lovers, the gîte (with “Bacchus” label) is situated in the hamlet of Hagedet in the heart of Madiran, Vic-Bilh and Saint Mont- an area reputed for its’ fine vineyards and quality wines.
On site you can enjoy the swimming pool and private areas of calm and serenity.
WIFI is also available should you need to catch up with work or play.
Replenish yourself in this haven of peace and happiness !
- 15 mn from Marciac... ... and the annual "Jazz in Marciac" Festival
- 15 mn from Nogaro... ... and the Paul Armagnac racing circuit
- 50 mn from Lourdes... ... and the Sanctuary of Our Lady
- 1h30 from the Pyrenees and spectacular sites such as... ... The Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Cauterets Pont d'Espagne.
- 2h from Toulouse, Bordeaux and Biarritz...